Thursday, September 13, 2007

what's going on

The past 10 years have been a time of stabilization and renewal. I spent my late teens and early twenties making some REALLY bad decisions. When I met and married my husband he was a stabilizing factor. I needed somewhere to rest and regroup and he gave me everything I could have needed. I enjoyed the peace, and comfort and it gave me time to have my kids and learn to be an adult. It has been a long time since I tried to make some kind of mark on my own. I'm ready to stick my head out of this really warm comfortable hole and see what's going on.

No comments:

About Me

Gresham, Oregon
I am a thirty three year old mother of three. After many many years of being a stay at home mom I am beginning the process of sorting out what I want to do with my life.