Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My first post

I never thought of myself as the type to blog, but here I am. I actually got the idea from my sister. I have really enjoyed reading her blog so I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring.

Today is actually a milestone day for me. My youngest child started first grade. That means that all three kids will be in school all day, so now the pressure's on.

When I was young I had a very strong sense of who I was and what I wanted to do. I wanted to get a degree in literature and teach or write. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind! Somewhere between having my oldest son (at twenty) and going back to school part time, I lost that certainty. I have at different times decided to go to culinary school and nursing school. I have listed my major as anthropology, sociology, social work, and religion. The only thing that I am sure of, is that none of those are right.

I am hoping that the process of blogging will give me a little clarity. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Other Laura said...

Aunt Christy, We loooove your blog. Good for you!!

Love,
L & Max
(Frank, too)

About Me

Gresham, Oregon
I am a thirty three year old mother of three. After many many years of being a stay at home mom I am beginning the process of sorting out what I want to do with my life.